2nd International Basalt Forum
From the depth of the Earth to the tops of the world
Forum is a unique platform to discuss prospects for basalt industry development, challenging issues, technology solutions, and tools to foster and support basalt-based production, interaction with allied industries.
Forum will address the cutting-edge issues of industry development, and discuss the mechanisms to support and foster enterprise development
Top managers of large-scale enterprises, scientists, civil officials, politicians, financial experts will offer their vision for basalt industry development.
Basalt industry professionals from Germany, China, India, the UK, Brazil, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and other countries will participate in the Forum.
Topics to discuss
- Mechanisms of state support for the industry, market stimulation, import substitution
- Scientific developments in the area of research into basalts properties and application
- Cluster approach to basalt-based industries development
- Role of matrix in the molding of basalt materials and components
- Basalt materials in the strategy of scientific and technological development in Russia
- Basalt industry technical solutions: standardization and certification issues
- Financial instruments for basalt industry development
- Basalt-based technical solutions in automotive, shipbuilding and airspace industries
- Infrastructure solutions based on basalt composites
- Application of basalt fibers for additive technologies
- Basalt-based thermal and sound insulation
- Basalt-based fire protection materials
- Application of basalt materials and products: ecological aspects
- Market of basalt-based products
- Industry staffing
- Digitization and robotization of technological and managerial production processes in the industry
Would you like to make a presentation at the
International Basalt Forum?
Would you like to become a sponsor of the
International Basalt Forum?
Reviews and comments
Our specific goal of the program for composite industry development is to increase the domestic composite market by at least 10 times. It is necessary to establish a network of testing, engineering and certification centers, to prepare sectoral and regional programs for the introduction of new materials.
ROMAN NEZOVIBATKOExecutive Director BASALT UNION
Delegation of Advanced Composite Cluster to participate in 2nd International Basalt Forum
The chairman of composite cluster attached to the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Turkey), professor, doctor of technical sciences Mehmet Karakhan will make a presentation at Basalt Forum. […]
State-owned Avtodor is a new Forum participant
Everyone is concerned about the high quality of roads and durable road infrastructure. Basalt composites and basalt fiber are innovative products that can significantly improve the quality of roads […]
Exhibition of basalt fiber products to be held as part of International Basalt Forum
The organizers of the 2nd International Basalt Forum provide manufacturers of basalt fiber products with an opportunity to showcase their products at the exhibition to be held in Technopolis Moscow […]
+7 (495) 204 28 00
Scientific and Practical Conference
- November 15, 2017
- Moscow Polytechnic University
- Bolshaya Semyonovskaya st., 38, Moscow
Business program, exhibition
- November 16-17, 2017
- Technopolis Moscow
- Volgogradskiy prospect 42, building 5, Moscow