2nd International Basalt Forum
From the depth of the Earth to the tops of the world
Forum is a unique platform to discuss prospects for basalt industry development, challenging issues, technology solutions, and tools to foster and support basalt-based production, interaction with allied industries.
Forum will address the cutting-edge issues of industry development, and discuss the mechanisms to support and foster enterprise development
Top managers of large-scale enterprises, scientists, civil officials, politicians, financial experts will offer their vision for basalt industry development.
Basalt industry professionals from Germany, China, India, the UK, Brazil, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and other countries will participate in the Forum.
Topics to discuss
- Mechanisms of state support for the industry, market stimulation, import substitution
- Scientific developments in the area of research into basalts properties and application
- Cluster approach to basalt-based industries development
- Role of matrix in the molding of basalt materials and components
- Basalt materials in the strategy of scientific and technological development in Russia
- Basalt industry technical solutions: standardization and certification issues
- Financial instruments for basalt industry development
- Basalt-based technical solutions in automotive, shipbuilding and airspace industries
- Infrastructure solutions based on basalt composites
- Application of basalt fibers for additive technologies
- Basalt-based thermal and sound insulation
- Basalt-based fire protection materials
- Application of basalt materials and products: ecological aspects
- Market of basalt-based products
- Industry staffing
- Digitization and robotization of technological and managerial production processes in the industry
Would you like to make a presentation at the
International Basalt Forum?
Would you like to become a sponsor of the
International Basalt Forum?
Reviews and comments
Our specific goal of the program for composite industry development is to increase the domestic composite market by at least 10 times. It is necessary to establish a network of testing, engineering and certification centers, to prepare sectoral and regional programs for the introduction of new materials.
ROMAN NEZOVIBATKOExecutive Director BASALT UNION
International Basalt Forum to consider the investment appeal of businesses
Ekaterina Vesnina, a delegate from the Institute for Business Financial Development will give insight into the problem solving methods used for increasing investment appeal of businesses. […]
Aleksey Azarevich, Basalt Center: “We are a bridge between science and business”
Developing innovative solutions and testing the operational ones in order to implement them in the industry, and also qualified staff training are burning issues for the basalt industry. […]
Excursion program of the 2nd International Basalt Forum
In addition to the intensive scientific and business program, an organasing committee of the 2nd International Basalt Forum offers the participants exciting and informative guided tours. […]
+7 (495) 204 28 00
Scientific and Practical Conference
- November 15, 2017
- Moscow Polytechnic University
- Bolshaya Semyonovskaya st., 38, Moscow
Business program, exhibition
- November 16-17, 2017
- Technopolis Moscow
- Volgogradskiy prospect 42, building 5, Moscow